Sunday 16 March 2014

Introduction

Hello everyone!


I thought I would tell you a bit about myself and my blog as a little introduction. I enjoy reading many other beauty and fashion blogs, which has given me a lot of inspiration to create my own blog and write about everything beauty and fashion related, in which I love. I wanted to make a blog so I can share with you many different makeup posts, outfit ideas and fun things, like tags. 

I spend a lot of my time posting on my Instagram (@chloe_006), as I love photography and editing! You could also say I am slightly obsessed with youtube as I am almost always on my laptop watching videos. 

I would appreciate if you could comment any requests or suggestions for future posts.

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog, and I hope to write again very soon!

Chloe x


2 comments:

  1. Great first post, hopefully there'll be many more to come :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Clo. Happy blogging! ��

    ReplyDelete