Sunday 16 November 2014

Quick Fix Hair Days

 

We all have those days where our hair just feel a bit limp and lifeless, and not exactly fresh either. On the second day after washing my hair, my hair tends to feel slightly greasy so I always use a dry shampoo to help with that. Dry shampoo is a great way to make your hair feel cleaner and look much more volumized, and is especially helpful when you don't have time to wash your hair in the mornings and get completely ready and out the door in the space of 30 minutes. Recently I purchased one of Ruth Crilly's Dry Shampoo's in the fragrance, London. Her range is available in Superdrug and on Feel Unique. There are five different scents to choose from, the one I have in the black can is called the 'classic fragrance' and is a lovely sophisticated smell. I also love how this dry shampoo doesn't show any traces of white chalkiness after you've applied it, so you don't have to spend ages rubbing it into your scalp. A few sprays on your roots, massage it in, and voila!

2 comments: