Sunday 18 May 2014

Q & A


Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd do a quick post answering your questions from Instagram, based on fashion and beauty. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been very busy with school work and it was my birthday too (expect a blog post related on it soon). So lets get on with the questions!

Q: What is your favourite mascara?
A: I like Maybelline the rocket mascara, and the new launch from No7, the Lash Impact.

Q: What makeup product could you not live without?
A: My Collection lasting perfection concealer, I use it everyday as it looks natural but has a high coverage.

Q: Would you rather have no eyelashes or no eyebrows?
A: I would say no eyelashes, because you could apply natural false lashes and it wouldn't be as noticeable, however you eyebrows frame your face and you would look completely different without them!

Q: What are your handbag beauty essentials?
A: I always carry a lip balm to keep my lips moisturised, powder to keep my face staying matte, and a hand sanitizer.

Q: If all your makeup disappeared what would be the first 3 products you would replace immediately?
A: The Collection lasting perfection concealer, MUA eye shadow palette in 'undressed' and the Rimmel stay matte powder.

Q: Why did you decide to start a themed Instagram?
A: I saw many other people's Instagrams and thought that themed accounts looked really nice, and I enjoy photography so taking photos to fit my theme was something to do.

Q: One overrated beauty hype?
A: Probably the Maybelline baby lips, as I found they didn't last very long or moisturise my lips well like I was hoping.

Q: Who is your fashion inspiration?
A: I really like Vanessa Hudgens style and Eva Gutowski from mylifeaseva on YouTube!


I hope you liked this post and found it interesting, please comment below some blog post requests and I'll talk to you very soon!

Chloe x




No comments:

Post a Comment