Monday 21 April 2014

Our Bunny Percy



Today is a little different post, more of a lifestyle topic (including some VERY cute photos) but I hope it will interest you and you will enjoy it!




 About 2 weeks ago, we had a tiny new addition to our family- a bunny! After days and days of discussing names and changing our minds we finally decided to call him Percy. All my family loved the name and thought that it would suit him well. We brought him home and straight away began exploring the living room, jumping onto the sofa and crawling under the armchair. But when he was too tired to keep hopping around he started to fall asleep next to me, on the sofa. Since then he has continued to adventure around the living room, and the garden also! As it has just been Easter, he is like our real Easter bunny! Below I am going to insert some adorable photos (out of the hundreds I have taken) of Percy, enjoy!




 
 





 





I hope you liked reading this post and seeing the pictures. I would love for you to comment below if you have any pets and their names! Till next time, Chloe x

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! Don't grow Percy...stay little forever! G x

    ReplyDelete