Sunday 13 April 2014

Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo - Review




 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 Hello everyone, today's post is a review on the Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoos. I have two of the shades: On and on Bronze and Pink Gold. These can be found in drugstores or supermarkets usually retailed for £4.99.

The colour tattoos come in a range of colours, some neutral and others more bright. Personally I prefer wearing neutral shades on my lids, as I find them more wearable for day to day, however the bright shades also look pretty if you want a pop of colour. They are super quick and easy to apply, I just use my finger and sweep the shade across my lids, taking no time at all. You don't need to use any makeup brushes, which makes the product so easy to use. As well as this, the lasting power is great! As the name suggests they do last a very long time, but I'm not too sure whether I would keep my makeup on for 24 hours anyway. If applied in the morning the product will not fade all day, as the pigmentation is very good. They have quite a metallic look to them, and look lovely in the sunshine. The colour tattoos can be used just on their own, or as a base to apply eye shadow on top. I usually just apply them alone, as I think they look pretty and takes a little less effort! A positive with this product is that as it is a cream eye shadow, it doesn't smudge down your face throughout the day, like some pressed eye shadows. It stays put on your lids all day which is definitely a bonus!

I think the price of £4.99 is reasonable as you only need the smallest amount to cover your whole lid, so it does last a long time, meaning it is worth the money. They are from the drugstore, and are such an amazing quality for the price. Definitely for you if you don't have time for carefully blending eye shadows on your lids in the mornings.

Overall I really do like the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and will probably buy more in the future. I really like the two shades I have as I can wear them on a daily basis, plus sometimes I use them as a base with similar colour eye shadows, which looks very nice too.  I would repurchase, that is if they ever do become empty! Let me know your opinions or recommendations on the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment