Sunday 6 April 2014

OOTD

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

Photos taken by Katie


Top // Primark
Jeans // Topshop Joni Jeans
Coat // New Look
Vans // Schuh
Rings // Primark

Hello everyone! I thought I would do a little blog post on my outfit the other day. It wasn't exactly the most spring weather, so I still wore my parka, but I would say this outfit is perfect for going out with friends and family for the day! I wore this stripy, long sleeved top from Primark, with the embroidery detailing on the shoulders. I think the extra detail makes the top more interesting rather than being a plain, long sleeved top. I then tucked it into my Topshop Joni jeans. These are super high wasted and a dark wash denim material. For shoes I wore my burgundy Vans which I got a while ago for Christmas, and as it was slightly cold, I wore my Parka coat. As for accessories I put on a few of my rings from Primark, 2 were normal rings and the other was a gold midi ring with a little heart in the centre. I really do recommend Primark's rings as they are very cheap, and good quality.  

This outfit is lovely if you want to feel comfortable, but still look like you put in effort when you chose what to wear. I think the stripy pattern makes the outfit stand out, and the shoulder detailing on the top makes it more dressy as well. It is quite a casual day outfit, but cute at the same time. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. Please recommend any future posts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment