Tuesday 28 October 2014

Current Nail Polish Picks



 

 
Today I thought I would share my current nail polish picks, the shades I am loving on my nails at the moment. As you may be able to tell from the photos, all these colours are quite similar, they are all red toned pinks and purples. Right now I am wearing Barrym Gelly nail polish in Pomegranate which I am absolutely loving! It is a vibrant red with some pink tones through it.
 
In order the nail polishes are:
Champneys Mulberry,
Avon Cherry Jubilee,
Barrym Pomegranate,
Avon Pink Radiance.
 
I can't wait to wear these darker polishes for Autumn/Winter time, to add some colour to my completely black outfits. One colour I am missing in my collection is a dark navy/black polish, so make sure to comment below if you own any good ones.   

8 comments:

  1. Great nail polish colors!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are lovely, thank you for commenting:)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous looking nail colours, perfect for Autumn! <3

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I agree! Thanks for commenting I will have a look x

      Delete
  3. Wow thank you so much, thanks for leaving a comment:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Pomegranate one! I'd of never of thought of it for Autumn before but it really pops!
    It's gorgeous!
    Victoria xxx www.thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete