Sunday 12 October 2014

My Autumn Look

 

 

 
Since the season of Autumn is now here, I thought I would share with you an autumn makeup look today. Autumn is probably my favourite season, I love the fact that the dark lip shades are coming back as well as the fashion which is my favourite.
 
To conceal blemishes and dark circles I used the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. This works well in the colder months as it stays on your face pretty much all day. For powder I used the Rimmel Stay Matte, another cult beauty favourite. On my cheeks I went for a peachy, shimmery shade. I used a blush palette from Sleek in the shade 'Lace', and went for the middle colour named 'Guipure'. I find this shade works as a highlighter as well as a blush, adding some colour.
 
Base done, and moving onto eyebrows. I have really been enjoying the Maybelline Brow Drama recently as it adds some colour and keeps my brows in place all day. I use the shade 'Medium Brown' just in case you were wondering. For eyes I kept it quite simple, another great product from Maybelline; the Colour Tattoo in 'On and on bronze' all over the lids. To finish off the eyes I used No7's Lash Impact mascara. I have done a review on this mascara so if you would like to read it, click here. And at last the main part of this look, the bold lip. I absolutely love the shade of this lipstick and I am so happy I can wear it again, as I forgot I even owned it, it's been so long! It's from Avon and is in the shade 'Very Berry'. How Autumnal. It is not a full bold lip, it has some sheen to it and the colour is a berry red, making it very wearable.
 
I hope you liked this post, make sure to leave me a comment if you did! I am hoping to post some more Autumn style posts soon so look forward to that and I'll talk to you next time.



4 comments: