Sunday 19 October 2014

Tartan kind of day

 




Top // New Look
Skirt // New Look
Scarf // Jennifer
Khaki Jacket // New Look
Chelsea Boots // Primark
Black bag // Dorothy Perkins

One of my favourite things about autumn is bringing back the scarves and layering clothing. I love the fact that a scarf can add colour and pattern to a pretty basic outfit, like I was wearing. My tartan scarf is from a French shop called 'Jennifer', but if you're looking for a similar one check out Topshop, Primark and H&M's winter collections. And yes I did wear two items of clothing both with a different tartan print! I actually really liked the look of them paired together, along with a plain white top and boots. I wore this outfit out for lunch (which was so delicious..), and it suited the occasion perfectly. Overall I think this look is girly but still comfy and casual. I recommend buying yourself a printed scarf to add some more WOW to your outfits for the months to come, and to keep you warm too.  

8 comments:

  1. Love this scarf! I definitely need to get myself a Tartan scarf this Autumn! Great post xx

    emily x ♥ | emily's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's so soft! You should they make any outfit more interesting and autumnal!

      Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, the colours are usually something I would never go for! Xx

      Delete
  3. just found your blog, and i absolutely Love your Outfit on this!

    http://isabellafleurblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much:) I will check out your blog x

      Delete
  4. you look lovelyyy x

    ReplyDelete