Sunday 5 October 2014

Pamper Routine and Essentials








I'm a great lover of having Sunday's to chill and pamper myself just before the long week ahead. The types of products I generally use include hair and face masks, nails, and of course a bubbly bath! I adore the lush bath products as they smell amazing and create a lot of bubbles. Whilst I'm in the bath I like to play some music, at the moment I am loving The Mowgli's, Walk the Moon and Matt Corby, I would recommend going to check out their music! After shampooing my hair, I will use a hair mask. For a deep conditioning mask I like to use the Argan Oil hair mask which I bought from Savers for such a small price. I only use this mask once a week as it is quite rich and heavy. If I feel my hair just needs a little more shine I will apply the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. Both of these masks are great and make my hair super smooth.
 
Whilst the hair mask is sitting in my hair, I also apply a face mask. Again, depending on how I'm feeling I will either use a fun, nice scented mask from Montagne Jeunesse which make my face silky smooth and lovely, or Garnier's Pure Active 3 in 1 mask. The second option gives me a deeper cleanse and helps to remove impurities. For nails I keep it simple and only use a sheer pink shade as well as a clear coat to keep things looking shiny. Go and check out my last post to read about my full Simple nail routine. And that's about all I do on a Sunday evening to pamper myself, and mainly watch The X Factor, or Gossip Girl on Netflix! Leave a comment telling me your main pamper essentials so I can pick up some new items and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment